So I'm heading back to Nebraska for a quick trip this weekend to celebrate his birthday. I wanted to write him a post full of advice but what kind of advice can you offer to someone who already has it all figured out?
This photo of my family pretty much says everything about Knox you need to know.
So instead of me sharing advice with Knox, I asked Knox to share some advice with me. And this is what he gave me...
1. Never wear pants. They're itchy and they hurt.
2. Always ask for another hotdog.
3. A bed time ritual should take at least two hours, never any less.
4. When in doubt just scream.
5. Dance like no one is watching. But if no one is actually watching freak out and scream "watch me" until they do watch.
6. Be nice to baby sister. Until she gets annoying then push her away.
7. Be careful of doors, they try to eat your fingers.
8. Always be honest with your feelings, if you don't like someone you should tell them immediately.
9. Dogs are best for riding and tail grabbing.
10. And most importantly, love hard and live free. And never ever go down for a nap willfully.
Happy 3rd birthday, kid! Can't wait to celebrate on Friday!