10 Ways Blank Check Changed My Life
Thursday, March 27, 2014
The acting world lost another good one this week. I'm sad to report the dad from Blank Check, James Rebhorn, passed away a few days ago. Or more recently, crazy Carrie Mathison's dad on Homeland. However you know him, he was a great actor.
Today's post is dedicated to Rebhorn. Thus I present to you, 10 Ways Blank Check Changed My Life.
1. Thanks to this movie, I will forever be obsessed with the idea of having a water slide connected from my bedroom to an outdoor pool.
2. "Macintosh" became my go-to last name when playing Barbies, dolls, or writing short stories as a kid. Everybody's last name was always Macintosh. Occasionally I would switch it up and use "McKinley."
3. I still want a pink convertible pool raft.
5. I will always aspire to live in a castle house.
6. For the first time in my life I wanted to cut my hair short, dye it dark, and go by the name "Shay."
7. Inflatable sumo wrestling suits will always be entertaining for me. Always.
8. Preston's eye wear. Seriously, how cute is he?
9. I suddenly wanted to become a thief. Let's just say unattended check books weren't safe around me for a few years.
10. This movie reminded me nothing is impossible.
*After further research this post is also dedicated to Preston. Apparently life wasn't all roses after this movie after all.