Does anyone else find these posts not only easy to write, but also easy to read? I know they're kind of a cop-out for a post but whenever I see someone has written something like this I always click over. Or is that just me?
1. This photo was taken in Brooklyn last week. It makes me wonder if I've ever happened to pass through a photo that's appeared on a blog...
2. I'm watching Home Alone and eating a bowl of ice cream as I write this and it's wonderful. Bring on the holidays.
3. I love stuff with my name on it, I just can't help it. I was the kid in middle school who had a pair of bright yellow NIKES that were specially made to say "Tay 22."
So I'm pretty obsessed with my new gold plate name necklace from Centime as you can tell... I wear it all the time.
Use the code DAILY20TAY and you get 20% off your purchase through the month of November. Here's a close-up in case you forgot my name.
4. I have no desire to dress up for Halloween tomorrow. I do however have a strong desire to sit on my stoop with a glass of wine, Harlow next to me (in a costume of course) handing out candy to all of the wealthy children of Lincoln Park.
5. I still can't get over Renee Zellweger's new face. I just can't.
6. I live in my Home Tees. I own a few now and they're all insanely comfortable and the proceeds go to help multiple sclerosis research.
8. I just finished Lena Dunham's book. It was wonderful and relatable and I want to be best-friends with her.
9. I tried a macaron for the first time last night. I don't get the hype. I'd rather have an Oreo.
10. And lastly, I am currently obsessed with my new red yoga pants from Sweat Ethic. You just can't beat a high quality pair of yoga pants (whether you're actually doing yoga, or just wearing them all day everyday just because...) They are smooth and form fitting and the waist band can either be worn high if you're a grandma like me, or you can fold it over and wear it a little lower.
And shout-out to my Nebraska pals, Sweat Ethic is a start-up from Nebraska! They even work with design students from UNL to give real life experience. I pulled this pic from their site to show the Nebraska pants they have as well. They can be found here.
And that's that. Time to take on this day. Tomorrow marks the last day of Blogtober14! If you've never joined in, why not get crazy and link-up for our final day tomorrow.
Tomorrow's prompt: Halloween Costume reveal, or anything Halloween related. Or anything at all really. Let's just get weird. I might make a vlog...