Thursday, May 14, 2015
- Everything in this photo can be found at Target.
- Everything in this photo makes me happy.
- Most specifically, the sandals. I have the scariest, widest feet in the world and finding shoes that don't hurt my fat feet is damn near impossible. But the Target Gods did it. These are amazing.
- Wine2Go/Flask2Go. Need I say more?
- Hello summer concerts and picnics.
- It's drinking season.
-This is so unlike me because I'm not that into jewelry, but I'm really into Rocksbox.
-I've purchased something from every box they've sent me.
-The ring, the necklace, the earrings, this last box nailed it.
- Use the code thedailytayxoxo to try out a month free of jewelry, no commitment necessary.
- Click here.
- Also this is a huge photo of my hand. You're welcome, creepy hand people. Just don't catfish my hand!
- Just found the most comfortable worn denim ripped jeans in the WORLD. The world I tell you.
- They're Joes and I got them at Nordstrom Rack last night.
- Softest. Fit. Ever.
Speaking of summer shopping, guess where I've been getting my coupons lately? Groupon. They launched a new service called Groupons Coupons and here's a few things you should know:
- You don't have to do anything annoying like sign up or register.
- No upfront purchasing necessary.
- See a coupon you want? Then grab it. Easy as that.
A few of my favs online right now are:
- 25% off Macys.
- 40% off Tory Burch at Neiman Marcus.
- 30% off Shutterfly.
And because I'm hungry, let's switch to food real quick.
- I've really been digging the fresh food delivery thing lately.
- I just really like finding new recipes.
- And I'm lazy and who doesn't like getting food delivered?)
- Turkey burgers from Plated.
- Click here to get 4 FREE plates with the purchase of two!
And those are a few of my summer favorites.... Still on the hunt for good cut-off jean shorts. Why are these so hard to find? If you've found a good pair, please help!
What are some of your summer favorites?