– Everything in this photo can be found at Target.
– Everything in this photo makes me happy.
– Most specifically, the sandals. I have the scariest, widest feet in the world and finding shoes that don’t hurt my fat feet is damn near impossible. But the Target Gods did it. These are amazing.
-This is so unlike me because I’m not that into jewelry, but I’m really into Rocksbox.
-I’ve purchased something from every box they’ve sent me.
-The ring, the necklace, the earrings, this last box nailed it.
– Use the code thedailytayxoxo to try out a month free of jewelry, no commitment necessary.
– Click here.
– Also this is a huge photo of my hand. You’re welcome, creepy hand people. Just don’t catfish my hand!
– Just found the most comfortable worn denim ripped jeans in the WORLD. The world I tell you.
– They’re Joes and I got them at Nordstrom Rack last night.
– Softest. Fit. Ever.
– You don’t have to do anything annoying like sign up or register.
– No upfront purchasing necessary.
– See a coupon you want? Then grab it. Easy as that.
A few of my favs online right now are:
And because I’m hungry, let’s switch to food real quick.
– I’ve really been digging the fresh food delivery thing lately.
– I just really like finding new recipes.
– And I’m lazy and who doesn’t like getting food delivered?)
And those are a few of my summer favorites…. Still on the hunt for good cut-off jean shorts. Why are these so hard to find? If you’ve found a good pair, please help!
What are some of your summer favorites?