I've noticed I have a lot of new readers around here so I wanted to take a second to introduce myself... I'm just kidding. I don't think I have any new readers I just always love when bloggers say that so I thought I'd give it a whirl.
It felt weird. Never the less, I'm going to tell you 20 fast facts about me. Not slow, super FAST.
1. I work from home, so when I actually take a moment to "get ready" it's a BIG deal. This was last Friday night and right before our cab came I said, "Chris will you take a pic really fast?"
2. However you must also know I am terrible at photos. If I see anyone else on the street that might be witnessing my lame blog photo shoot I will jump in the bush and act like nothing ever happened.
3. Thus I have this constant battle always going on inside of me. One part of me wants to document the moment I attempted to care about my appearance and the other part is screaming "No stop! This is awkward and very very dumb. Run!"
4. I think the problem lies in the fact I am way too self aware. I get embarrassed for myself a lot. I know I'm acting like a jackass while I'm acting like a jackass.
5. Which is a shame because I frequently act like a jackass. See photo below.
6. In all honesty, I just got this new dress and new booties and was clearly very proud. Ugh, I'm the worst. I know.
7. I love the style right now. I hate anything a. low cute or b. super short. So I'm totally digging this weird length dress stuff we're all into. We're all into it, right? Not just me? Oh.
8. I still shop at Urban Outfitters. I know I shouldn't, but I do. Teenage grunge is just so fun!
9. These photos are all blurry and crappy because they were taken on an iphone and I was moving/trying to hide from my neighbors.
10. In the background you can see Officer Scoots. I drive that bad boy and feel way too cool about it.
10. After this photo shoot we went out to Momotaro. It's a place in the West Loop that is almost too hip for its own good. The Stanley Cup was there but we missed it. NOT HAPPY.
11. I'm going to pick out a wedding dress today by myself. Is that weird?
12. I'm going to Instagram/Snapchat it so follow @thedailytay.
13. Also I hate Instagram.
14. I've never in my life been called a "sweetheart" or "sweetie." But I have been called a spitfire. What the hell does that mean? I spit on fire? Fire spits on me? I don't get it, grandma.
15. I literally just found out I got into the New York comedy festival next month... Yay! New Yorkers, wanna get drinks?
16. The spacing issues on blogger.com makes me want to claw out my eyes. Also speaking of bloggy stuff, I'm looking for someone to help me add a page tab to my top bar. Any takers?!
18. My leather jacket is from 1998. Like for real.
19. Tomorrow I'm going to tell you about the business I'm launching. Please come back to say hi because launching a new business is scary...... So any and all positive vibes are welcome and very much appreciated.
20. I love positive vibes. I can feel them already.
k thanks byeeeee.