It wouldn’t be right for me to get through the season without writing at least one “dog lover’s gift guide.” So here I am.
Everything you see below is something that any dog-lover (especially the most extreme like myself) would totally enjoy receiving as a Christmas gift. Things for your mom, sister, brother, aunt, grandma…. they’ll all love it! And as of the time I’m writing this, all items can still be delivered in time!
- The dog teepee. MY FAVORITE.
2. The doormat we all need.
3. This precious name tag necklace. Too sappy? NOT FOR ME.
6. These bowls are ridiculous and I love them.
8. And this adorable Scottie Dog mug.
10. I’m not entirely sure what this is, but I know I want it. A camera that throws treats to your dog? WHAT?
11. This precious little ornament (on sale!)
13. And finally… any shirt you find here 🙂 where 20% goes back to animal shelters. I’m about $500 away from hitting 10k in donations!
Thank you and good night. And if I missed an awesome dog gift you love to give, tell me below!