A guide to help you be a better blogger/person/everything in 2015. No need to thank me, we're all in this rat race together.
In 2015 I vow to...
1. Take more headless photos on Instagram.
Heads are out. Feet are in. So embrace the trend and get with the times.
2. Drink more coffee and take more photographs of me drinking coffee. (See photo above.)
I feel like 2015 is going to be a big year for this, even more so than 2014. So put on a scarf, hold a coffee cup, throw on some "arm candy", and start taking photos from the chin down.
3. Speaking of scarves, acquire more blanket scarves.
If you think you have enough, buy five more. Then ten more. I repeat, buy more blanket scarves.
Scarf found at Three Eighteen on the Avenue.
4. Figure out what liketoknow.it is and then invent your own better system- but for dogs!
Now you can also be a millionaire.
5. Do more Instagram.
More tagging, more hashtagging, more staging, more everything. Find a white board and your favorite filter and watch the magic happen!
6. Remodel every single room in your house.
People eat this stuff up in the blogging world.
7. Take more photos where you're not looking at the camera, but your hand is placed somewhere awkwardly on your head.
These are so hot right now.
8. Learn to use a planner.
I'm still working on this resolution from last year... Perhaps I should change it to learn to make your own planner and then sell it on Etsy to other bloggers. Yes, this one seems more realistic for me. Coming soon: Planners By Tay- just a bunch of blank pages that no one will write in anyway.
9. Do more "I have a big announcement coming soon" announcements on my blog followed by "sneak peaks of tomorrow's blog post" on Instagram.
Just trust me on this one.
10. More rings on one finger.
You know those knuckle rings people wear? Get them. My goal for 2015 is to cover my entire finger with rings so no one will even be able to see my finger!
11. Do better at everything.
i.e. take over BLOGLOVIN.
Happy New Years Eve! Don't feel the pressure to make tonight the very best night of your life. Or do, I don't care. Whatever floats your boat. See you in 2015!