When you’re struggling after a long holiday weekend and the blog ideas have run dry, what do you do? You turn to your blogger partner in crime and write a collaboration post and hope for the best. At least that’s what Bon and I decided to do.
I know her as one of the first bloggers I contacted years ago to ask what this whole blogging thing was all about. She told me, I listened, and here we are.
And thus we present to you:
2. Do you ever get tired of throwing so much money away on rent?
4. I always used to think of you as a little girl, you suddenly look so old to me… (Thanks, Grandma!)
6. When are you going to get married?
8. No one is going to buy the cow if you give the milk away for free.
10. Don’t you think it’s time you find a “real job?”
12. Aren’t you at the age when you should stop eating crap like that?
14. Did you go to school for the job you have?
16. Do you have a 401k?
18. What kind of benefits do you get?
20. Are you where you thought you’d be in life right now?
23. Is that still your same car from college?
25. Oh don’t worry about it, no one stays skinny after high school!
26. Well, heavens knows that if Janet got married you can too!
27. How long do you plan on living in this apartment?
28. What are your investment plans for the future?